This particular shaman doll was a custom order. The young woman's native american
animal totem was a hawk. Her birth element was fire with the seasonal totem
of an eagle. Her elemental clan was a thunderbird and the energy flow was
A hawk animal totem conveys a passionate enthusiastic personality. One that
operates energetically and decisively. It shows a go getter and one that thrives
on change. A person that loves being the center of attention. It reveals a
possible weakness to oversensitivity with constructive criticism. It also shows
several strengths to cultivate: intuition, physical stamina, optimism
Here is a list of the objects I placed on this Shaman doll and what each means.
- She is made of Rambouilett wool using your fire colors in merino and silk.
- The bear charm will help with inner power to perceive your present circumstance.
- The turtle charm will help with a long meaningful life.
- The raven charm will create knowledge and a sense of fun.
- The dove charm will help with love, gentleness, and kindness.
- The salmon charm helps with dependability and renewal, as well as being a good provider.
- The copper wire signifies wealth and prestige.
- The ceramic face made of clay signifies the earth.
- The 2 dragonflies mean ever changing life.
- The hawk on the stone is your totem.
- The hanging stone will help to anchor your spirit.
- The horsehair will help with your spirit strength. It has innate healing powers and speed.
- The ground hog skull and bones have been found on our land and this is a shrine
to their life spirit.
- All the turquoise stones strengthen your entire body; tissue regeneration;
aligns charkas; creative expression; friendship; loyalty; a protective stone.
return to Tarvey Studio Home Page
return to Sculpture Gallery